Sunday, January 24, 2010


I'm so blessed to have this amazing testimony to share with others about God's grace and how He pulled me out of the darkness and a life of drug addiction. This morning I was at Southgate Church in South Bend, Indiana. I'm a missionary out of Southgate even though I only worshipped there for 6 months (that can only be Godl) and I had the opportunity to share my testimony with the congregation. It was important for me to let them in on how powerful God has moved in my life and how much of my work has been orchestrated by Him. I believe people want to be involved with what He’s involved with. And so I shared about His love for me and how in an instant He broke the stronghold of addiction in my life. But that wasn’t the amazing part. What was amazing was the amount of people that came forward for prayer that are still living in that addiction, still buried by those burdens and want so desperately to be freed. So many people came forward. They just pushed by the shame and ran to the altar. I was so blessed. I know that God broke all kinds of bondage today. Thank you Jesus, Thank you for showing up at Southgate and thank you for letting me be a part of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer, could you please contact Tash from Ujamaa? Sandi needs to talk to you as has wrong shoes and leaves Friday morning. Cheers, Ujamma crew. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Dec 25th, 2010 article in the Lansing State Journal. It inspired me to not give up hope for my 30yr. old son.

    ReplyDelete